Friday, May 22, 2009

School at 54~!

I just completed my first week at school. I decided to get some type of "Certification" that was current, because jobs are so hard to find and I need to supplement my income. Fortunately, there was 1 opening in the Certified Pharmacy Tech program at Mid Michigan Community College - here in Mt. Pleasant.

I decided, however, that I wanted a few other classes than just the ones for that program. So, I am taking 3 classes during the Spring/Summer session. I have a Computer Class, a Speech Class, and a Photography Class.

My brain kind of feels like it is 'mush' and on "information overload", but this, too, will pass~! (At least I HOPE so!) I'm really thankful for a long Holiday week-end.

I am thoroughly enjoying all the new people I am meeting and inter-acting with during classes, too. :)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I loved it when I went back to school and did all those nursing pre-reqs! My mom went and took some classes to help her when she was teaching in the Christian school in Columbus and was always on the Dean's list! I never was but hey...at least I passed the classes!